We source our clothes internationally from a variety of suppliers.
At the moment, we do not have a size guide as our clothes are sourced from different suppliers and may differ in sizing. Do refer to the measurements under our product listings for individual sizing references.
We do not have a physical store as of now. However, we do hold pop-up stores once in awhile. Follow our Instagram for first dibs when we have an upcoming one.
Yes we do! All students and fresh graduates in Singapore are entitled to 15% off your orders when you verify your student status with us here.
Once verification is complete, we will send you an email with your discount code. This code is unique to you and can be applied before every checkout.
We review applications on a first come first serve basis. We take pride in the confidentiality of your information and will require up to 1 working day to process your application.
We will let you know via email if you’ve been successfully verified or if additional information is required to complete your verification. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not see an email in your inbox.
Our student discount is valid for all students and fresh graduates, your discount code will expire on the year of graduation. (E.g If you applied on 2 March 2020, and expect to graduate in 2023 the expiry will be on 1 March 2023)
You may check your student discount code and expiry date anytime when you login to your Three One Duo account.
Due to the guidelines set up in Singapore, we do not store any information that contains your NRIC number. If the submitted document(s) contain your NRIC number, we will blur it out for you.
1. Choose a category and start browsing.
2. When you find an item you like, choose your size and color and add it to your cart.
3. Once you’re done adding all the items to your cart, complete your order by reviewing your shopping cart.
4. You can log into your account or sign up for a new account if it's your first time purchasing.
5. Fill in the required details on the checkout page and check that all details especially your delivery address is correct.
6. Choose your preferred shipping method.
7. Select a payment method.
8. Confirm your order and you're all ready to meet your new clothes!
9. You'll receive an email confirmation once your payment is successful.
You may drop us an email at email@example.com or direct message on Instagram and we'll be sure to answer your queries!
We accept Paypal, Mastercard, and Visa.
Returns & Exchanges
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns at this point.
We do not accept exchanges at this point unless it meets the following requirements:
1. You received a defective item.
2. You received the wrong item / size / color.
To request for an exchange, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject "Defective / Wrong Item / Size / Color Received" and include your order number, product name, and photograph of either the defected part of the item, or the wrong item / size / color received, and we will get in touch with you.
Exchanges will only be done for item(s) in its original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) and on a case by case basis. Please note that all exchanges have to be done within 7 working days from the day the parcel was delivered. We will not be responsible for lost mails in connection to such returns or exchanges. We reserve the rights to reject a return if it is not in its original condition.
Any exchange will be one-time and will not be applicable for a second exchange.
In the situation where the item is not available for exchange, we will proceed to refund the item at the price it was sold at. (E.g. If item was bought at $25 after 15% discount, we will refund $25). Please note that shipping fees will not be refunded in this case.
Unfortunately, sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.
1. Always choose hand wash over machine wash whenever possible.
2. Use a laundry bag for more delicate clothes.
3. Do not leave clothes soaking for too long.
For more detailed information, you may read the product care section in our individual product listings.